Amanda Tagged Me

The Rules: Each player answers the questions about themselves, at the end of the post the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they are tagged! Good times!
1. Where I was 10 years ago: I was in good ol' PC beginning high school (boy am I glad that's over with)
2. 5 things on my "to do list" today: This will be easy since I'm at my parents. 1-go to breakfast at Shoneys, 2-give Garren and Calvin a bath, 3-go to half price appetizers at Texas Roadhouse tonight, 4-stay up late talking with Cindy and my mom. Oh, and 5-tag 4 more people.
3. Things I would do if I were a billionaire: I would have Candace Olson from Divine Design decorate my entire house, but first I would get a new house.
4. 3 of my bad habits: spending too much money (haha), letting laundry pile up (although I've been doing much better), and the occasional burp.
5. 5 places I have lived: Snider Street, Morgantown; Mountain MHP, Morgantown; Main Street, Keyser; St Clairs MHP, Morgantown, Carskadon Ln, Keyser.
6. 5 jobs that I have had: Dairy Queen, Department of Surgery work study, Teletech (oh, please don't remind me), WVUH Lab, Tax Shelter
7. Something most people don't know about me: I'm pregnant...with twins! (JUST KIDDING!!)OK I TAG...This will be pathetic because I only know a couple of people with blogs and Amanda is one of them. How about Heather, Shannon, Mandy, and Cindy.

3 comments:

MANDY said...

Hey, I have one of these on my blog....back in Feb. maybe? Liked yours, check mine out.

MANDY said...

I'd love to visit cindy's blog if she has it available. I understand, though, if it's just for the family. Blogs have become an amazing way to reconnect with my friends that I don't see or talk to often.

Bonna Keckley said...

Cindy's blog is
5moffittfamily.blogspot.com. It's for everyone. I keep bugging her to update it and hopefully she will soon.