Another Tag

Another Tag....
1. 5 Things under $5 I couldn't live without:1. generic crystal light 2. cereal 3. slippers (in the winter) 4. nail polish 5. Garren's blow-up pool (my buy of the century-$100 pool for just $3)
2. 5 Favorite movies: 1. The Sound of Music 2. Gone With the Wind 3. Pride and Prejudice (Yes Amanda, I am copying off you but they are my favorite too) 4. You've Got Mail 5. Darby O'Gill and the Little People
3. 5 Baby names I love: It was hard enough for me to come up with 2 let alone 5.
4. 5 songs I could listen to over and over: 1. Bitter Sweet Symphony 2. Hallelujah from Shrek 3. Always a Woman to Me 4. Always Be My Baby 5. Goodbye Yellow Brick Road
5. 5 people who have influenced me in a positive way: 1. Chris 2. Mom and Dad 3. Kelley 4. Cindy 5. Craig
6. 5 things that are always in my purse:1. Disney credit card 2. tracfone 3. pen 4. hair clip 5. drivers license
7. 5 Moments that changed my life forever: 1. getting married 2. giving birth 3. when Chris quit school 4. when Nicky Slavey gave a talk on college and changed Chris's mind about me going to school 5. when Chris and I graduated
8. 5 obsessions I have now:1. Painting my toenails 2. playing board games 3. kabobs on the grill 4. my kids 5. where we will move
9. 5 places I would like to go: 1. Austria 2. St Martin 3. Brazil 4. New Zealand 5. Africa
10. 5 kitchen appliances or tools that I couldn't live w/out: 1. dishwasher 2. magic bullet 3. Kitchen Aid mixer 4. microwave 5. banana hanger
11. 5 people who's top 5s I would like to see: Anyone who wants to

No comments: