Alive and Well

I haven't posted because I need to get new batteries for my camera. I forget every time I go to the store! Chris and I are excited about the fall season. The days are cooler, the trees are changing, I feel like baking apple crisp, and Chris's fishing season begins.
Garren is looking forward to Halloween. He helped me decorate the house. We have spider webs, pumpkins, ghosts, wiches, a fall floral display, a hatching spider nest and an electric jack-o-lantern (my favorite, thanks mom). He's having a hard time deciding what to be. Grandma Keckley bought some costumes for him for Christmas and he has a great time trying them on. He is deciding between Mickey Mouse, a wizard, a ninja, and a pirate. As soon as the leaves fall we will make a scarecrow.
Soon it will be Calvin's birthday, then Halloween, then Twilight the movie, then Thanksgiving, then Disney World, then Christmas! So much to look forward to.

I do have a picture that Uncle Joe took that I never posted.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I like the new background! Super cute. I am jealous that you can decorate! We don't have anywhere to put decorations except the back porch...which no one can see!!