Disney World

The whole gang at Animal Kingdom.

Calvin enjoying the hippos at Animal Kingdom.


On the streets of the big city in Hollywood Studios


Garren and Calvin modeling hats a gift shop.

Chris's favorite restaurant in the world, The German Restaurant.


You know those fountains that look like the water is jumping around to different places. Well this is what happens when Daddy lets Garren get too close and Grandpa holds his hand up to stop the water.

The big golf ball (as Garren calls it)



Another gift shop photo.

Is that a temple, mommy? asks Garren

That spinning Mickey topiary was Calvins favorite thing in all of Disney World.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

The Temple thing is kind of ironic, don't you think? Every time I show non-LDS people my wedding pictures, they ask me if I got married at Disney World!

Amanda said...

I wish we had been able to go. Darn Dylan! Cute pics!