Will and Trust Kit

I am a huge Suze Orman fan. Recently, she gave a gift code to get her Will and Trust Kit for free. Go to suzeorman.com and on the left-hand side click Will and Trust Kit. Then on the right-hand side click gift code and put in People First. She and her lawyer explain everything and why you need it (so make sure your speakers are on and you have some time to go through it). She does suggest you get a lawyer to look it over when you're finished to make sure that it fits your needs.

6 comments:

Pamela said...

Brad and I have this book, "Dave Barry's Money Secrets," and I had never even heard of Suze Orman until we read that book. I highly recommend the book...even though it's not at all serious!

Twinmomwv said...

Thanks Bonna! I love Suze, love her even more when she's free!

Shayne and Leslee said...

So, the question begged is: who are you willing and trusting your children to???? Brenda asked me about this while she was here, and I didn't furnish an answer...

MANDY said...

Thanks, Bonna! I'll have to check that out.

Bonna Keckley said...

My parents are first choice since they have the time, money, and space (until they get a little older).

Tom O'Neill said...

Hey, I know a good lawyer who could help you out!