House Pics


I've been promising house pics for a while now and I've finally gotten around to posting them.




The living room isn't totally finished yet. The last major project we have will be taking down the drop ceiling. I still need to get a coffee table, the gold chairs will eventually be recovered in leather, and fireplace insert will be sprayed black


The dining room is essentially finished. Chris will add some molding to the at the top of the walls. You can see that the knotty pine and green carpet are no more. Pics of that room will have to wait until the crown molding is finished and I get my "new" furniture.
I would love any decor ideas you may have to improve the spaces.

7 comments:

Moffitt Family said...

Your house looks amazing - so totally different than I remember! You've done a great job Bonna - you should have a show on HGTV!!!! Love you!

jls said...

I'm officially jealous of your area rug. It looks like you two have tons of space--lucky! Happy for you (but, yes, a bit envious, lol)!!
-Laura

Airyele Rounds said...

HOLY MOLY!!! Is this the same house my grandma lived in for EVER?? You and Chris has done an amazing job w/ this old house. I applaud you.
I agree w/ the HGTV idea. Great Job

Gina said...

Looks awesome! I LOVE the color you picked for your walls!

Pamela said...

Looks GREAT Bonna! I can't wait to come visit you and see all the work you've done!

jls said...

I'm confused...is this the new house you had been looking at or your old one?

Shayne and Leslee said...

Holy Cow! I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it--I cannot believe that is the same house! You have done an amazingly beautiful job redecorating!! I LOVE the wall color--perfect! What color is it and where did you get it? The floors are gorgeous, the furniture is fantastic, LOVE the white fireplace and thank you from the bottom of my heart for taking away the paneling!!! I hated that from the first time I ever set eyes on it!! You guys are awesome-great job ;) Oh, and my only decor advice--you need a huge clock on the dining room wall (I'm a tad obsessed with clocks--just ask Shayne how many we have in our house and how many actually keep time...hee, hee)