More House Pics


Here are the promised pics of the family room. Some improvements we've done in there--painted walls, crown molding, new ceiling fans, new carpet, painted molding/trim white, not to mention no more knotty pine! The room wouldn't be complete without my "new" furniture from my fabulous (and generous) friend, Lindsay. I'm still working on the grouping on the far wall. I have an idea for some different wall art (will post pic of that when I'm done). I love each of those pieces individually but it's just not working for me as a group. Suggestions? (Oh, and Les, I bought my huge clock for only 15 bucks. I hope you like it. It's even functional.)

4 comments:

Airyele Rounds said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! :) LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!
So nice to have a beautiful house to call 'Home' :)

Shayne and Leslee said...

Oh crap--blogger erased my comment! Let's see...I am speechless once again! It took me a few seconds to even figure out what room this was in your house! What a fantastic job you have done--it looks SO great! And thank you for putting up the clock--hope you'll think of me being late everywhere I go when you look at it. And, for the record, I think you should fly me out to do a new photo shoot of your family and do a huge wall collage of pics...just sayin'... ;)

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

OMG, I didn't even recognize your family room. I have only been to your house once, but I remember the piano, the green carpet and the knotty pine. It looks great, you have great taste

jls said...

Your house is looking really good! ;)