New House--Before Pics

I am so excited that I've finally found my "dream house."  Here are the promised pics.  Don't worry, it won't take us long to get the "granny" out!
 
view from the road

back view, needs lots of landscaping

back and side yard

right inside the front door

living room

dining room

kitchen-sorry i cut out the stove and more cabinets on the right.  pocket door to the dining room

family room 1

family room 2-french doors to deck

half bath downstairs

laundry room-appliances convey-door to right goes to deck-door in front goes to garage-stairs on left lead to loft

loft/storage area

master bedroom

master bathroom 1

master bathroom 2-jetted tub

upstairs bathroom

not pictured are the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th bedrooms, the basement, inside garage, our new craftsman riding lawn mower that conveys with the house
 

3 comments:

MM said...

I LOVE it!!! I love the porch and patio!! Can't wait to come and see it!

Airyele Rounds said...

Congrats!!!!! I am sure you all are going to be so happy there!!!!! So exciting!

MANDY said...

looks awesome, Bonna! Congrats!