Garren's Baptism

Is it possible to dread something and be looking forward to it at the same time?  This is how I've felt ever since Garren's 7th birthday when I realized that I would be planning his baptism in only 1 year!  On the one hand, I don't want my little boy growing up and this milestone in his life would be evidence of that.  And on the other hand, I'm so excited for Garren to offically become a member of the church and to receive the gift of the Holy Ghost (a gift I treasure in my own life).  Garren has such a special spirit and he knows that following the Savior's example is the only way to begin his eighth year!  (A special thanks to Craig and Elizabeth for taking all the pictures so I could focus on more important things!)



a special cake made by Cindy with help from Mike

Grandma Keckley showing Garren her present to him--My Spiritual Book, a scrapbook to record all the spiritual milestones in his life


Garren showing off a huge potato chip (also picture are Audrey, Calivn, Carter, and Chris)


No comments: